Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas




To you and to me!

Shown is the booty from the swaps that I participated in during my first holiday season as a blogger. I have to admit, it was a treat to receive so many packages and cards in the mail! Thank you!



Image 1: Christmas card exchange organized by Emma.
Image 2: Ornament exchange organized by Micaela. My ornament is from Rhianne of For the Easily Distracted.
Image 3: Gift exchange organized by Carly. My gift is from Diana of Our.City.Lights.

5 comments:

Risti Megan said...

Merry Christmas!

Micaela said...

what awesome gifts!!!!loved it all :)

happy christmas cristie! and thank you again for participating in my ornament swap. you are the best!

Stacy said...

they all look so pretty and fun! ... hope your Christmas was very merry :)

p.s. thank you so much for the holiday card (via Emma).

emma wallace said...

How fun! I'll have to keep my eye out for more exchanges next year - an ornament exchange sounds so fun!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Hey, I see my card peeking out in that first pic! :)

fun people

Related Posts with Thumbnails